What do you carry in your work bag?
Recently, I have been following the LifeHacker Flickr page dedicated to everyday 'Go Bags' that people take with them to work or on their daily travels. I have that there are a great variety, and decided to show off mine, which I would describe as a academic/writers bag.
My Go Bag Contents
Fossil Estate Messenger Bag - Not the best bag, but the best I have had so far
- iPad Mini 2 w/ Logitech Case
- Macbook Air w/ Case
- Two Classic Moleskine Notebooks for Writing - Used for meetings or mindmapping
- One Moleskine Folio Portfolio - Used for organizing papers
- One Moleskine Folio Professional Notebook - Used for research and projects
- Cacoon Grid-It! - Used to hold all my chargers and misc. devices and dongles
- Jackery Mini Portable Charger
- InkWell Pen Bag - Carries my fountain pen ink cartridges, post-its, and other pens/pencils/markers I have on hand
Other items include business cards, flash drives, and other misc pocket items I should get rid of from my bag.
I think seeing how others organize their everyday bags really has helped me get what I needed, so that I can effectively travel across campus between my office, meeting spaces, the hospital/clinic, and my home without feeling that I forgot anything major. Would be happy to hear what you carry daily, or go share with everyone else!